Monday, September 26, 2016

OVERCOMING FEAR~

Praise God was able to conquer my biggest fear of heights with God's coaching, I have never been able to be a rope master but was self taught by the Holy spirit how to tie any knot to suspend over 30 feet in the air and climb straight up a single rope to remove the huge branch highlighted in yellow from falling on kids during zip lining and playing, oh man it was a adrenaline rush and i had one moment when i was unclipped and I only had one opportunity to correctly apply. The descending crazy 8 friction pull to safely get down. Best moment was when I was like wow here we go one of the kids said remember what you said only God can protect you during this... :)
Another crazy thing happened when the chain broke to pull me back up on a second rope because my hands were too tired to remove the ascenders before descent further locking the rope on the branch (first time ever doing something like this with zero instruction don't recommend this unless you have the Holy Spirit guiding you), thank God I only fell at 6 inches and we didn't miss a beat kept the faith and retied to the truck hitch as my lovely wife Alina carefully pulled me up as she pressed on the gas with such accuracy and were able to safely get me up high enough without pulling me over the branch, then I unhooked the rope, what a wild weekend!
.




No comments:

Post a Comment